Get started with Anel hive equipment with this wallet friendly kit. It includes a solid bottom board, one deep hive body, one medium hive body, the inner cover/propolis trap, and the hive lid.
- Bee-Friendly and Beekeeper-Friendly.
- Maintenance Free: No need for maintenance. Ready to be put in the apiary after you buy it – no need for painting and preparation. Save money from materials and working hours!
- Long Lasting: Our company provides 10-year warranty.
- Perfect for Professional Use: Incomparable durability and weight support (over 500kg).
- Despite their outstanding durability, they are notably light. They will not deform, will not decay, will not crack, will not hold any water.
- Chemicals (like caustic potash, oxalic acid, formic acid, chlorine etc.) will not corrode them.
- Hard-shell outer body by high quality polypropylene (PP) plastic and powerful polyurethane (PU) insulation of high density inside the hive cover and hive body. Polyurethane is inserted as liquid in the body and then expands into a thick layer of foam (same technology as your fridge!). The insulation keeps the bees warm during the winter and cool during the summer, helping them to maintain their desired micro-climate in their hives more easily, without stress and without great energy expenditure! In order to have the same level of insulation with wood you need 7cm thickness.
- All parts can be combined with your Langstroth wooden hives and material.
- All parts that come in contact with the bees and their products are from high quality 100% new and virgin food grade plastic.